Friday, November 23, 2012

Black is Black

Black Friday, I am thankful today, not to be out shopping with the masses. Did you know the phrase Black Friday started in Philadelphia around 1961? I didn't, it was used to describe heavy traffic after Thanksgiving Day. Later, it was known by retailers as black ink, when the shoppers came out and the stores showed a profit, that Friday they were in the black!

My Black Friday I plan to get a little sketching in, work on a few graphite pencil or charcoal drawings. Working on some small items for holiday shows. I have started a new site for selling prints of my work. So, check it out see if there is a little something you might want to buy for yourself or others, I know shameless Black Friday sales plug! But, what's a girl to do? Here's the link, I will have more works very soon.
http://www.fineartamerica.com

Shop local, shop with creative passion...

"Just Looking" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...