Monday, November 19, 2012

Being Thankful

I thought I would write this week about those things for which I am thankful. Staying within the theme of art, nature and travel, I am thankful for safe travels. Be gentle and careful as you all travel. I am back in AZ and thankful for a smooth flight.

Got to experience two lovely sunsets one on the each coast, the other towards the west. Driving to NC the night before our flight, to catch a direct early flight, we had a lovely sky to end our long drive.

Once in AZ after a day of running around, preparing for Thanksgiving Day, settled down for a few moments to sit and watch the sun set with my husband Rick. Lovely way to end the day. I am thankful for those moments.

Driving through North Carolina
Sunset from Scottsdale, AZ
AZ Sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...