Sunday, November 25, 2012

As Time Goes Bye

Today, Sunday, end of Thanksgiving week. I am thankful for Time. The time I had to spend with family, thankful for the bounty we received, thankful for the beautiful weather here in AZ.Thankful that travel across country was not too unbearable. Thankful for all my friends that I email and FB with that keep me up on their lives no matter where we are in this country or world.

For a short visit we had some time to relax, some time to do a little site seeing, we went to the Desert Botanical Gardens one of my favorite places in Phoenix. Yesterday, Rick & I drove around Cave Creek area for an artists tour and I even got a little sketching time. I am very thankful for all that I have and all that I can share.

Good-bye for the time being, safe travels and Happy Left-overs!

Philip Haas - "The Four Seasona" on display at the Desert Botanical Gardens, Phoenix, AZ
Carolina Escobar - Whispers of a New World
Philip Haas - The Four Seasons

Carolina Escobar - Whispers of a New World

Thanksgiving Day 
The Four Seasons
Philip Haas


Pepper Plants - Herb Garden at DBG

Mariposa Monarca Monarch - Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Catch-Up

My last post was July 3rd and now it is July 15th - wow! It is hard to believe that we have been on the road for over a month - 38 days as...