Thursday, September 27, 2012

Remembering

Today I am remembering my Mom, it would have been her birthday. She saw something in me at a very young age and she helped me evolve into an artist. As I always drew on any open space I could find, which meant my homework, she found alternative things for me to draw on. As a teenager she allowed me to paint murals on my bedroom wall. She would take me to the National Museum of Art in Washington, D.C. And for those times I just can't seem to get into the studio she taught me to cook, which is my other creative outlet. She introduced me to all kinds of music. She worked hard and taught me that with a little hard work many things can be accomplished. So, today I will work hard, get things done that need to be done, I will cook something yummy and listen to music. Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...