Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh What A Beautiful Morning...

As usual I went outside this morning with my coffee and sketchbook. With shows coming up I have not always done a sketch from plein air each morn. I have been doing some prelim sketching too, thinking of projects or jotting down sketch notes. But, this morning, I did a quick little sun just behind the mountains sketch, yellow, orange & peach in the sky with mountains in shades of purple. I am not one for painting sun rises or sun sets, I find it hard to compete with Mother Nature in that area. But, this morning I did it just for me just because it took my breath away. So much so that my coffee almost went cold before I took my first sip.

Looking at this as a good omen, it's still early but so far a good start to the day. Were every you are I hope you had something wonderful to see this morning. Here are some I have enjoyed.

AZ

VA

San Francisco 

CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's That Sound???

You know you are in Wyoming when you wake to the sound of horses. With limited wi-fi service it has been a lot harder to get blogs written a...