Monday, August 27, 2012

A Day of Passion

Passion - Finding your passion - finding who & what, you love.  Being motivated by your passion, enjoying what you do, the desire to continue, satisfaction and love. It is my 29th wedding anniversary today. So, love is in the air.

While Rick is at work, I am working to find the balance, time & energy to organize my passion for art. There are days when I get lost in the creation of art. I love those days. Then there are the days for the business of art. Doing inventories, framing, packing and finding the right piece for the right show. Not always my favorite part of being an artist but finding the balance is important. Balancing life, love and passion, the order of the day.

Peach Faced Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...