Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Taking Time

Sometimes you need to take time to spend with friends and find new adventures. These moments in time often lead to inspiration for new ideas, new works.

While Rick & I were still on the east coast we went on a small excursion with our friends Eric & Lori. We explored overland routes, discovering beautiful fields and vineyards. Virginia is becoming well known for their wines. I remember watching a show on CA wines and how they are preparing for the change in climates. It was commented that what once grew well in CA may soon be growing on the east coast. This may be the good and the bad of climate changes.

It is good to take the road less traveled and see what our land has to offer. I took more pictures then I needed too, then I always do but from them inspiration for new works.

Virginia, horse country



View from the road less traveled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art History

Some time ago I was at the AZ State Capitol for meetings in support of the Arts. While I was there I discovered the Original State Capit...