Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Tree

The leaves are almost gone but this past week while in Floyd, VA I saw this tree that was striking and made me think of Halloween - the black & orange color theme!
Halloween-All-Hollows-Even
Summer's end - Samhain time of preparation for the cold winter. The time of year when physical and supernatural worlds are the closest and magical things could happen.
according to wikipedia.org

Heading up to the studio to work on some of those magical things. Marilu & I are putting together a Mini Holiday Nature Art Show opening this Saturday Novemeber 5th. Yes it is almost Novemeber! Come by 3 N. Main Street, Mt. Airy, MD from 11 - 3:30 on the 5th watch demonstration and see the creations we have come up with for the winter celebrations. 

View from my back door early this morning, Blacksburg, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Changes

Recently I removed the Wild at heART FaceBook Group. I am down to two links on FB, one is Linda Harrison-Parsons, regular everything page wi...